Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Spiderspi•der (spī′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of numerous predaceous arachnids of the order Araneae, most of which spin webs that serve as nests and as traps for prey.
- (loosely) any of various other arachnids resembling or suggesting these.
- any of various things resembling or suggesting a spider.
- a frying pan, originally one with legs or feet.
- a trivet or tripod, as for supporting a pot or pan on a hearth.
- a part having a number of radiating spokes or arms, usually not connected at their outer ends.
- Also called cross. (in a universal joint) a crosslike part pivoted between the forked ends of two shafts to transmit motion between them.
- an evil person who entraps or lures others by wiles.
- a device attached to a cultivator, for pulverizing the soil.
Livelive1 (liv),USA pronunciation v., lived (livd),USA pronunciation liv•ing.
- to have life, as an organism;
be capable of vital functions: all things that live.
- to continue to have life;
remain alive: to live to a ripe old age.
- to continue in existence, operation, memory, etc.;
last: a book that lives in my memory.
- to maintain or support one's existence;
provide for oneself: to live on one's income.
- to feed or subsist (usually fol. by on or upon): to live on rice and bananas.
- to dwell or reside (usually fol. by in, at, etc.): to live in a cottage.
- to pass life in a specified manner: They lived happily ever after.
- to direct or regulate one's life: to live by the golden rule.
- to experience or enjoy life to the full: At 40 she was just beginning to live.
- to cohabit (usually fol. by with).
- to escape destruction or remain afloat, as a ship or aircraft.
- to pass (life): to live a life of ease.
- to practice, represent, or exhibit in one's life: to live one's philosophy.
- live down, to live so as to allow (a mistake, disgrace, etc.) to be forgotten or forgiven: She'll never live that crucial moment of failure down.
- live high off or on the hog. See hog (def. 10).
- live in or out, to reside at or away from the place of one's employment, esp. as a domestic servant: Their butler lives in, but the maids live out.
- live it up, [Informal.]to live in an extravagant or wild manner;
pursue pleasure: He started living it up after he got out of the army.
- live up to, to live in accordance with (expectations or an ideal or standard);
measure up to: He never lived up to his father's vision of him.
- live well, to live comfortably: They're not wealthy but they live well.
Sciencesci•ence (sī′əns),USA pronunciation n.
- a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws: the mathematical sciences.
- systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
- any of the branches of natural or physical science.
- systematized knowledge in general.
- knowledge, as of facts or principles;
knowledge gained by systematic study.
- a particular branch of knowledge.
- skill, esp. reflecting a precise application of facts or principles;
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Large Garden Spider #6 Live Science. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 942 x 950. It's file size is only 72 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Large Garden Spider.
Large Garden Spider #6 Live Science isn't only practical incorporate your yard, but also improve comfort. Merging backyard stand that is comprehensive and a backyard cans flip right into a space dishes. By following tips mentioned below choose a backyard table well. It's very important to look at the garden look that you want. Do as being a dining area or you simply wish to make a place to relax you want to utilize?
Based on your needs, you can contemplate purchasing a backyard table-based to the measurement and building products. If you use a yard desk having its advanced capabilities, then you certainly should spend more time on the maintenance of the desk as opposed to savoring your time that is comforting. You should buy a stand made of bamboo fir wood or steel that does not need maintenance that is much.
You're able to prolong living of your yard stand by storing them in a spot that is guarded when not in-use. You're able to put it while in garage or the cellar when not being used. Considering the quality of the ordered Large Garden Spider #6 Live Science. Take a peek in the resources used in the production of backyard table and not centered on cheapness yard stand that is expensive. This assures furniture to your backyard can last longer than-expected a plant that long segmented increases, and contains thorns.
Belgium will be the world's greatest cane maker. Rattan increase and distribute in a few regions, such as for example Java, Kalimantan Sumatra Tenggara. Rattan product, the natural material to remain home furniture for example platforms, seats, shelves and partitions can be applied while in the use of place. Besides substance with a mix of bamboo stick is an important aspect in residential structure bamboo's inside.
Check each link Large Garden Spider #6 Live Science carefully whether there's a damaged or chipped. As well as wooden furniture, rattan furniture even offers a weakness against mites that need to be granted anti- insect coating. As well as furnishings from natural rattan, additionally, there are other option may be the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, includes a weight that is lighter, don't have any association scarves and tolerant to termites.
The arrival of manufactured rattan furniture items in addition to a wide collection of wicker furniture layout class provides the freedom to choose the excellent furniture fills the interior room your house.