Pendantpend•ant (pen′dənt),USA pronunciation n. Also pendent.
- a hanging ornament, as an earring or the main piece suspended from a necklace.
- an ornament suspended from a roof, vault, or ceiling.
- a hanging electrical lighting fixture;
- that by which something is suspended, as the ringed stem of a watch.
- a match, parallel, companion, or counterpart.
- Also, pennant. a length of rope attached to a masthead, the end of a yardarm, etc., and having a block or thimble secured to its free end.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Contemporarycon•tem•po•rar•y (kən tem′pə rer′ē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -rar•ies.
- existing, occurring, or living at the same time;
belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
- of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
- of the present time;
modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.
- a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
- a person of the same age as another.
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
- a suffix of verbs having a frequentative force: dazzle; twinkle.
- a suffix of adjectives formed originally on verbal stems and having the sense of "apt to'': brittle.
- a noun suffix having originally a diminutive meaning: bramble.
- a noun suffix indicating agent or instrument: beadle; bridle; thimble.
Howdy there, this photo is about Pendant Lamp / Contemporary / Metal - LES ELEMENTAIRES-KTG3000 ( Les Lamp #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1845 x 1230. This image's file size is only 67 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Les Lamp.
Comparison of High Notice Statue by Width room. The purpose continues to be the same thing with the level that is second: someone to be much more adaptable in looking at the statue. In cases like this, the space between the room's statue, decide the maximum control large statue. For instance, when the range between your statue having a patio merely 3 yards away, an endeavor to ensure that at the most only one meter statue that is high.
Change the keeping the statue's size by Area. A little sculpture may be positioned in between the crops or around the fringe of the yard that was footpath. Meanwhile, statues that were larger could be put in even the center of the playground or the place
Pendant Lamp / Contemporary / Metal - LES ELEMENTAIRES-KTG3000 ( Les Lamp #5) is loaded with designs like the sculpture is an element that can form the style that is classic outside and inside the chamber, is no exception to yard. Sculpture inside the park's positioning was actually emblematic and is usually merely made-of rock. But combined with advancement of modern sculpture, then the works of sculpture becomes progressively diversified, the appearance as well as the materials found in brand together with the progress of advent and technology such as white cement, of new materials.