Lovelylove•ly (luv′lē),USA pronunciation adj., -li•er, -li•est, n., pl. -lies, adv.
- charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
- having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
- of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character.
- [Informal.]a beautiful woman, esp. a show girl.
- any person or thing that is pleasing, highly satisfying, or the like: Every car in the new line is a lovely.
- [Nonstandard.]very well;
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Soupssoup (so̅o̅p),USA pronunciation n.
- a liquid food made by boiling or simmering meat, fish, or vegetables with various added ingredients.
- a thick fog.
- added power, esp. horsepower.
- developing solution.
- from soup to nuts:
- from the first through the last course of a meal.
- from beginning to end;
to a complete, encompassing degree;
leaving nothing out.
- in the soup, in trouble: He'll be in the soup when the truth comes out.
- soup up:
- to improve the capacity for speed or increase the efficiency of (a motor or engine) by increasing the richness of the fuel mixture or the efficiency of the fuel, or by adjusting the engine.
- to give spirit or vivacity to;
enliven: a political rally souped up by the appearance of the candidates.
Summersum•mer1 (sum′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the season between spring and autumn, in the Northern Hemisphere from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox, and in the Southern Hemisphere from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox.
- the period comprising the months of June, July, and August in the U.S., and from the middle of May to the middle of August in Great Britain.
- a period of hot, usually sunny weather: We had no real summer last year.
- the hotter half of the year (opposed to winter): They spend the summers in New Hampshire and the winters in Florida.
- the period of finest development, perfection, or beauty previous to any decline: the summer of life.
- a whole year as represented by this season: a girl of fifteen summers.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of summer: Iced tea is a summer drink.
- appropriate for or done during the summer: summer clothes; summer sports.
- having the weather or warmth of summer: summer days in late October.
- to spend or pass the summer: They summered in Maine.
- to keep, feed, or manage during the summer: Sheep are summered in high pastures.
- to make summerlike.
Corncorn1 (kôrn),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Indian corn;
esp. technical and Brit.,maize. a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the grain, seeds, or kernels on large ears.
- the grain, seeds, or kernels of this plant, used for human food or for fodder.
- the ears of this plant.
- the edible seed of certain other cereal plants, esp. wheat in England and oats in Scotland.
- the plants themselves.
- sweet corn.
- See corn whiskey.
- [Skiing.]See corn snow.
- old-fashioned, trite, or mawkishly sentimental material, as a joke, a story, or music.
- to preserve and season with salt in grains.
- to preserve and season with brine.
- to granulate, as gunpowder.
- to plant (land) with corn.
- to feed with corn.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Lovely Light Soups #6 1. Summer Corn Chowder. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 558 x 829. This post's file size is just 89 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Light Soups.
The Lovely Light Soups #6 1. Summer Corn Chowder is since it is a sanctuary where the guys, naturally you and your partner live, the position that is held whilst the many holy and significant area of the family. Due to this place's importance, it warrants care while well and preserving the best -designed parts of your house. And surprising your companion is one of many best ways to begin changing your master suite layout.
Threshold and walls must be colored with hues that must definitely be jive with everything while in the area. Contemplate what type of emotions may are available for your companion and you as well as in colour. You're able to pick live, relax, neutral, and coloring that'll add the sense of luxury and drama from the master suite.
Some quality design that can let you should be used by you as well as your spouse uses the bed room since the finest spot to renew at the day's end. Quiet habits, regular nevertheless distinctive, infrequent art, and also the toned qualities of the master suite design make it where foryou equally.
You can find enough tips for that master suite layout that you could be confusing which variety to decide on and can choose from. Designs and designs like in different homes' inside, your bedroom warrants the best layout and routine.