Rusticrus•tic (rus′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or living in the country, as distinguished from towns or cities;
- simple, artless, or unsophisticated.
- uncouth, rude, or boorish.
- made of roughly dressed limbs or roots of trees, as garden seats.
- (of stonework) having the surfaces rough or irregular and the joints sunken or beveled.
- a country person.
- an unsophisticated country person.
rus′ti•cal•ly, rus′tic•ly, adv.
rus′ti•cal•ness, rus′tic•ness, n.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Hi , this attachment is about Rustic Log Chandelier ( Log Chandelier #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1045 x 389. It's file size is just 49 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Log Chandelier.
The lavatory is generally smaller, in comparison with different rooms in the home. They also are apt to have numerous facets, therefore Rustic Log Chandelier ( Log Chandelier #5) can be extremely difficult. The distinction between a negative job that really needs to become repainted as well as an excellent job depends mainly around the colour of the color picked for the work. The colors used affect the way the bedroom is felt.
There are numerous color available which contain mildew ides when Log Chandelier which can be prone to form and shape. Nevertheless, typically, colour developed specifically for the lavatory is satisfactory. Be sure the area on the threshold or wall that is frequently covered by the equipment ought to be tightly-closed in order never to peel.
Utilizing black hues makes the room appear smaller and richer. Shiny colors brighten the area up, and ensure it is look bigger. Water while in the bathroom's total amount is much higher than in bedrooms that are different. This is actually the main reason why coloring is eliminated in bathrooms that are appropriately decorated. It must penetrate deep enough to fill the painted area. This is dependent upon colour used's quality along with artwork methods.