Magnifyingmag•ni•fy (mag′nə fī′),USA pronunciation v., -fied, -fy•ing.
- to increase the apparent size of, as a lens does.
- to make greater in actual size;
enlarge: to magnify a drawing in preparing for a fresco.
- to cause to seem greater or more important;
attribute too much importance to;
exaggerate: to magnify one's difficulties.
- to make more exciting;
heighten: The playwright magnified the conflict to get her point across.
- [Archaic.]to extol;
praise: to magnify the Lord.
- to increase or be able to increase the apparent or actual size of an object.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Hi there, this picture is about Magnifying Desk Table Clamp Lamps ( Magnifying Table Lamp #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 570 x 570. It's file size is only 28 KB. Wether You ought to download This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Magnifying Table Lamp.
On choosing a yard table ready-made, tips. Additionally, for those of you who want to obtain a playground seat, seek out prices to match the budget you have and requirements. In determining the price is just a consideration how the garden seat you employ as well as the budget, it must be mentioned. Change how big is the chair and seat models with all style and the measurement of one's garden.
Picking a Magnifying Desk Table Clamp Lamps ( Magnifying Table Lamp #2) is now an essential area of the design of the playground as it is today. Along with functioning as a couch, this may be the idea of view not in use. Various designs of lawn mattresses tend to be on the industry. But easy style and mix using the park's choice is the greatest choice.
Selecting furniture for outside difficult, not just any Magnifying Desk Table Clamp Lamps ( Magnifying Table Lamp #2) could be positioned on the rooftop or yard. Within a limited time the weather will rapidly damages the seat, if any. Yard beds are used often manufactured from steel, bamboo, lumber, a plastic, and rattan. This kind of substance is quite challenging to determine whether or not when it comes to maintenance. As an example made of timber and metal, should not come in contact with sunshine or water specifically. As the substance is simply ruined. Seats are made of iron eliminated wherever possible, presented the type of quickly corroded then the painting has to be done every certain period of time.