Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Contemporary Door Mail Slot (large) 15.7\ (nice Mail Slot For Door #5) Pictures Gallery
Mirrormir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Stainlessstain•less (stān′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no stain;
- made of stainless steel.
- resistant to staining, rusting, the corrosive effect of chemicals, etc.
- flatware made of stainless steel.
- See stainless steel.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Contemporarycon•tem•po•rar•y (kən tem′pə rer′ē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -rar•ies.
- existing, occurring, or living at the same time;
belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
- of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
- of the present time;
modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.
- a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
- a person of the same age as another.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
- letters, packages, etc., that are sent or delivered by means of the postal system: Storms delayed delivery of the mail.
- a single collection of such letters, packages, etc., as sent or delivered: to open one's mail; to find a bill in the mail; The mail for England was put on the noon plane.
- Also, mails. the system, usually operated or supervised by the national government, for sending or delivering letters, packages, etc.;
postal system: to buy clothes by mail.
- a train, boat, etc., as a carrier of postal matter.
- electronic mail;
- copy the mail, [CB Slang.]to monitor or listen to a CB transmission.
- of or pertaining to mail.
- to send by mail;
place in a post office or mailbox for transmission.
- to transmit by electronic mail.
Slotslot1 (slot),USA pronunciation n., v., slot•ted, slot•ting.
- a narrow, elongated depression, groove, notch, slit, or aperture, esp. a narrow opening for receiving or admitting something, as a coin or a letter.
- a place or position, as in a sequence or series: The program received a new time slot on the broadcasting schedule.
- (esp. in tagmemics) a position having a specific grammatical function within a construction into which any one of a set of morphemes or morpheme sequences can be fit. Cf. filler (def. 9).
- an assignment or job opening;
position: I applied for the slot in management training.
- the interior opening in a copy desk, occupied by the chief copy editor.
- the job or position of chief copy editor: He had the slot at theGazette for 20 years. Cf. rim (def. 7).
- an allocated, scheduled time and place for an aircraft to take off or land, as authorized by an airport or air-traffic authority: 40 more slots for the new airline at U.S. airports.
- See slot machine (def. 1).
- See under slat 1 (def. 2).
- [Ornith.]a narrow notch or other similar opening between the tips of the primaries of certain birds, which during flight helps to maintain a smooth flow of air over the wings.
- [Ice Hockey.]an unmarked area near the front of an opponent's goal that affords a vantage for an attacking player.
- See expansion slot. .
- to provide with a slot or slots;
make a slot in.
- to place or fit into a slot: We've slotted his appointment for four o'clock.
- to fit or be placed in a slot.
Howdy folks, this post is about Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Contemporary Door Mail Slot (large) 15.7\ (nice Mail Slot For Door #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 780 x 468. It's file size is just 24 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Mail Slot For Door.
Designing the living-room so that it seems quite vital that you give consideration and relaxed. The inviting Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Contemporary Door Mail Slot (large) 15.7\ (nice Mail Slot For Door #5) could make the attendees, friends, or relatives who arrive at trip to feel at home. Along with the good impression you could, would not be pleasant should you could invest some time discussing within this room with them? Organizing interior design living by choosing a right couch room you can start types.
There are numerous selections of materials that you can pick. Beginning one-piece of timber to steel or wood figure protected with fabric and foam multifaceted. Timber may reinforce the impression if placed in the area modern classic-style. Nonetheless, program of timber in a minimalist contemporary room could add a comfortable natural environment.
Variety of loving you and an effective chair, will assist the living room's appearance. Model that is seat can you select should correspond together with the design maintained by the property itself. Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Contemporary Door Mail Slot (large) 15.7\ (nice Mail Slot For Door #5) could seem strange if your contemporary family room stuffed with chairs modern and minimalist. Contemporary impact would be stronger radiated in the event that you pick a seat that's designs along with vintage details that are other.