Singlesin•gle (sing′gəl),USA pronunciation adj., v., -gled, -gling, n.
- only one in number;
sole: a single example.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for one person only: a single room.
- solitary or sole;
lone: He was the single survivor.
- unmarried: a single man.
- pertaining to the unmarried state: the single life.
- of one against one, as combat or fight.
- consisting of only one part, element, or member: a single lens.
- sincere and undivided: single devotion.
- separate, particular, or distinct;
individual: Every single one of you must do your best. It's the single most important thing.
applicable to all: a single safety code for all manufacturers.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) twin-size.
- (of a flower) having only one set of petals.
- of standard strength or body, as ale, beer, etc. Cf. double (def. 1).
- (of the eye) seeing rightly.
- to pick or choose (one) from others (usually fol. by out): to single out a fact for special mention.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a one-base hit.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a one-base hit (often fol. by in or home).
- [Baseball.]to hit a single.
- one person or thing;
a single one.
- an accommodation suitable for one person only, as a hotel room or a table at a restaurant: to reserve a single.
- a ticket for a single seat at a theater.
- a one-way ticket.
- a steam locomotive having one driving wheel on each side.
- an unmarried person, esp. one who is relatively young.
- [Baseball.]Also called one-base hit. a base hit that enables a batter to reach first base safely.
- singles, (used with a sing. v.) a match with one player on each side, as a tennis match.
- [Golf.]twosome (def. 4).
- [Cricket.]a hit for which one run is scored.
- a one-dollar bill.
- a phonograph record, CD, or cassette usually having two songs.
- one of the songs recorded on a single.
- Often, singles.
- reeled or spun silk that may or may not be thrown.
- a one-ply yarn of any fiber that has been drawn and twisted.
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Meterme•ter1 (mē′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the fundamental unit of length in the metric system, equivalent to 39.37 U.S. inches, originally intended to be, and being very nearly, equal to one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the pole measured on a meridian: defined from 1889 to 1960 as the distance between two lines on a platinum-iridium bar (the "International Prototype Meter'') preserved at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures near Paris;
from 1960 to 1983 defined as 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange-red radiation of krypton 86 under specified conditions;
and now defined as &fracnumer;
of the distance light travels in a vacuum in one second. Abbr.: m Also,[Brit.,] metre.
Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Hi folks, this post is about PTC-8100D Single Phase Protable Energy Meter Test Bench ( Meter Test Bench #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 540. It's file size is only 28 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Meter Test Bench.
The toilet is generally smaller, in comparison to different areas in the home. Additionally they generally have multiple perspectives, so PTC-8100D Single Phase Protable Energy Meter Test Bench ( Meter Test Bench #3) can be extremely difficult. The distinction between a great job as well as a bad job that requires to become repainted depends mostly on the color of the colour selected for your task. The shades used affect how the room is sensed.
Utilizing black shades makes the room look darker. The room is brightened up by brilliant colors, and ensure it is seem greater. The total amount of moisture inside the bathroom is significantly higher-than in different suites. This is actually the main reason why colour is removed in bathrooms that are effectively decorated. It should penetrate deep enough to bathe the painted area. This depends upon the quality of coloring applied as well as artwork strategies.
When Meter Test Bench that are vulnerable to shape there are various paint accessible that have ides. Nonetheless, frequently, paint generated specifically for the bathroom is adequate. Be sure the location on the ceiling or wall that is often covered by the gear should really be tightly closed so as not to peel.
Wait several days for the new Meter Test Bench to become governed totally before utilising bath or the bath. And to decrease damage's danger, constantly be sure keep the doorway available when the bathroom isn't used, and to use the ventilator.
Make sure shedding paint and the blobs don't eliminate effectively. Mud all materials to provide a good foundation for using paint. Before the coat that was last, join ought to be reclaimed after priming.
Remember, it really is simpler to stop the problem's cause than to include it later. Some spaces the pipe, tend to be more prone to cause troubles in-time. They should quickly do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another spot that has a tendency to crash paint.