Minermin•er (mī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called mineworker. a person who works in a mine, esp. a commercial mine producing coal or metallic ores.
- a mechanical device used in mining: a miner for extracting ores from the ocean floor.
- any of several Australian birds of the genus Manorina, feeding on honey and typically having a loud call.
- any of various insect larvae that create tunnels in the parenchyma of leaves.
- (formerly) a person who places or lays military or naval mines.
Capcap1 (kap),USA pronunciation n., v., capped, cap•ping.
- a close-fitting covering for the head, usually of soft supple material and having no visor or brim.
- a brimless head covering with a visor, as a baseball cap.
- a headdress denoting rank, occupation, religious order, or the like: a nurse's cap.
- mortarboard (def. 2).
- [Math.]the symbol ∩, used to indicate the intersection of two sets. Cf. intersection (def. 3a).
- anything resembling or suggestive of a covering for the head in shape, use, or position: a cap on a bottle.
- a maximum limit, as one set by law or agreement on prices, wages, spending, etc., during a certain period of time;
ceiling: a 9 percent cap on pay increases for this year.
- [Mycol.]the pileus of a mushroom.
- [Bot.]calyptra (def. 1).
- [Mining.]a short, horizontal beam at the top of a prop for supporting part of a roof.
- a percussion cap.
- a selection for a representative team, usually for a national squad.
- a noise-making device for toy pistols, made of a small quantity of explosive wrapped in paper or other thin material.
- [Naut.]a fitting of metal placed over the head of a spar, as a mast or bowsprit, and having a collar for securing an additional spar.
- a new tread applied to a worn pneumatic tire.
- [Archit.]a capital.
- [Carpentry.]a metal plate placed over the iron of a plane to break the shavings as they rise.
- [Fox Hunting.]See capping fee.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a contraceptive diaphragm.
- cap in hand, humbly;
in supplication: He went to his father cap in hand and begged his forgiveness.
- set one's cap for, to pursue as being a potential mate.
- to provide or cover with or as if with a cap.
- to complete.
- follow up with something as good or better;
outdo: to cap one joke with another.
- to serve as a cap, covering, or top to;
- to put a maximum limit on (prices, wages, spending, etc.).
- [Brit. Sports.]to select (a player) for a representative team.
- [Fox Hunting.]to hunt with a hunting club of which one is not a member, on payment of a capping fee.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Northernnorth•ern (nôr′ᵺərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward or situated in the north.
- directed or proceeding northward.
- coming from the north, as a wind.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the North, esp. the northern U.S.
- north of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a northern constellation.
- a person living in a northern region or country.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a four-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Technologiestech•nol•o•gy (tek nol′ə jē),USA pronunciation n.
- the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- the terminology of an art, science, etc.;
- a technological process, invention, method, or the like.
- the sum of the ways in which social groups provide themselves with the material objects of their civilization.
Howdy there, this image is about Miner Cap Lamp #2 Polaris | NLT – Northern Light Technologies. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1038 x 1038. It's file size is just 97 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Miner Cap Lamp.
Miner Cap Lamp #2 Polaris | NLT – Northern Light Technologies layout has turned into a preferred style of many individuals to their residence. The design is sophisticated, look that was basic and contemporary has attracted lots of people to utilize with their occupancy. How to get a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? for modern layout style comes with an exciting quality, the furniture is designed.
Today with modern modern interior-design, room is created open and shiny with day light while in the area. Choose flooring product that is white to ensure that lighting could be shown across the place inside your home. Furthermore employ glass instead of huge windows wall content and skylights to bring up to feasible internally in light that is day.
The design model fixtures supply light and simple's effect within the closing appearance of the area. This is attained by the utilization of a smooth line that was straight to utilize white colour so satisfied lighting and clear. Another content applied is glass substance that will be reflective and transparent to give a more modern's impact.