Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Magazinemag•a•zine (mag′ə zēn′, mag′ə zēn′),USA pronunciation n.
mag′a•zin′ish, mag′a•zin′y, adj.
- a publication that is issued periodically, usually bound in a paper cover, and typically contains essays, stories, poems, etc., by many writers, and often photographs and drawings, frequently specializing in a particular subject or area, as hobbies, news, or sports.
- a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
- a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
- a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.
- Also called magazine′ show′. [Radio and Television.]
- Also called newsmagazine. a regularly scheduled news program consisting of several short segments in which various subjects of current interest are examined, usually in greater detail than on a regular newscast.
- a program with a varied format that combines interviews, commentary, entertainment, etc.
- See magazine section.
- cartridge (def. 4).
- a supply chamber, as in a stove.
- a storehouse;
- a collection of war munitions.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Country Living Magazine ( Best Comfort Food For A Cold #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1640 x 2460. This image's file size is only 729 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Best Comfort Food For A Cold.
All-you do is make sure when adjusting your Country Living Magazine ( Best Comfort Food For A Cold #4) that you will see no difficulties with the building rule office. Second, get an office wall was covered using the color you desire. It would be much better to select basic colors isn't that dense, if you have a small office.
It'd be easier in case you have a bigger office. Then you then can add products convenient to really get your workplace with designs like home. Goods for example vases, lights, mirrors and certainly will influence inside your office design.
That Work Place Decorating Tips to Overcome Boredom in Work could quite possibly be input and tips for the dream home's interior design. Any office can be a position where we spending some time performing our work that is daily. Additionally, there are stating the workplace is just a minute home than dwellings.
Thus, it's important to be capable of organize any office place relaxed and satisfying. Since to truly have a comfy Country Living Magazine ( Best Comfort Food For A Cold #4), we are going to feel for most of US experience bored and exhausted enjoy performing their daily work day.
Additionally, you will get a wall with accessories. This is accomplished by holding a picture on it. It will certainly preserve an improved atmosphere using this method. Next, get your working environment prepared by positioning table or a shelf with compartments or chambers add more. For those who have a bigger office, it will be more easy to enhance. A good and comfy lounge may be the greatest supplement to it.
By adding designs appealing in it and strapped by inserting a tiny rug eventually, you can complete the decoration. This carpet will be linked as well as all of the goods in a watch that is pleasant.