Ceiling Fan Remote Reverse Direction Integralbook Com ( Ceiling Fans With Remote Reverse #2) Images Collection
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Remotere•mote (ri mōt′),USA pronunciation adj., -mot•er, -mot•est, n.
- far apart;
far distant in space;
situated at some distance away: the remote jungles of Brazil.
secluded: a remote village; a remote mountaintop.
- distant in time: remote antiquity.
- distant in relationship or connection: a remote ancestor.
- operating or controlled from a distance, as by remote control: a remote telephone answering machine.
- far off;
removed: principles remote from actions.
- not direct, primary, or proximate;
not directly involved or influential: the remote causes of the war.
- slight or faint;
unlikely: not the remotest idea; a remote chance.
- reserved and distant in manner;
not warmly cordial.
- a broadcast, usually live, from a location outside a studio.
- See remote control (def. 2).
Reversere•verse (ri vûrs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -versed, -vers•ing.
- opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character: an impression reverse to what was intended; in reverse sequence.
- with the back or rear part toward the observer: the reverse side of a fabric.
- pertaining to or producing movement in a mechanism opposite to that made under ordinary running conditions: a reverse gear; a reverse turbine.
- acting in a manner opposite or contrary to that which is usual, as an appliance or apparatus.
- noting or pertaining to an image like that seen in a mirror; backward;
- noting or pertaining to printed matter in which what is normally white, as the page of a book, appears as black, and vice versa.
- the opposite or contrary of something.
- the back or rear of anything.
- the side of a coin, medal, etc., that does not bear the principal design (opposed to obverse).
- the side of an ancient coin that was struck by the upper die.
- an adverse change of fortune;
a misfortune, check, or defeat: to meet with an unexpected reverse.
- the condition of being reversed: to throw an engine into reverse.
- a reversing mechanism.
- [Football.]a play on offense in which one back running laterally hands the ball to another back who is running in the opposite direction and who then makes either an end run or a cutback.
- [Bridge.]See reverse bid.
- printed matter in which areas that normally appear as white are printed in black, and vice versa.
- to turn in an opposite position;
transpose: The printer accidently reversed two chapters of the book.
- to turn in the opposite direction;
send on the opposite course.
- to turn inside out or upside down.
- to change the direction of running of (a mechanism).
- to cause (a mechanism) to run in a direction opposite to that in which it commonly runs.
- to revoke or annul (a decree, judgment, etc.): to reverse a verdict.
- to alter to the opposite in character or tendency;
- to turn in the opposite order: to reverse the process of evolution.
- to print as a reverse.
- to shift into reverse gear: The driver drove forward, then reversed.
- (of a mechanism) to be reversed.
- to turn or move in the opposite or contrary direction, as in dancing.
- [Bridge.]to make a reverse bid.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Ceiling Fan Remote Reverse Direction Integralbook Com ( Ceiling Fans With Remote Reverse #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 776 x 776. This blog post's file size is only 35 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Ceiling Fans With Remote Reverse.
make sure to plan ahead how and just why you'll make use of a selected sort of Ceiling Fans With Remote Reverse, and decide. Can it be designed to illuminate the complete space? Is it to highlight a place that is dark? Could it be applied merely as being a reading lamp or atmosphere? This goes together with the prior idea because sometimes the sack can be an area for watching Television, reading, training and even performing.
If you have a workspace within your bedroom, make sure you include lights or a table near the place and research late during the night. And, obviously, for those who have a decent clothing, make sure you consider that space in establishing how much lighting you will need in your room.
Illumination is really a massive a part of your Ceiling Fan Remote Reverse Direction Integralbook Com ( Ceiling Fans With Remote Reverse #2), so you don't want to play by selecting the light that is incorrect with whatever you've create just. Really think of the look you would like to achieve, and carry it. Designs during your lighting should you go together with style that is old, then pick an old light.