Charterchar•ter (chär′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a document, issued by a sovereign or state, outlining the conditions under which a corporation, colony, city, or other corporate body is organized, and defining its rights and privileges.
- (often cap.) a document defining the formal organization of a corporate body;
constitution: the Charter of the United Nations.
- authorization from a central or parent organization to establish a new branch, chapter, etc.
- a grant by a sovereign power creating a corporation, as the royal charters granted to British colonies in America.
- Also called charter party. a contract by which part or all of a ship is leased for a voyage or a stated time.
- a tour, vacation, or trip by charter arrangement: The travel agency is offering charters to Europe and the Caribbean.
- special privilege or immunity.
- to establish by charter: to charter a bank.
- to lease or hire for exclusive use: The company will charter six buses for the picnic.
- to give special favor or privilege to.
- of or pertaining to a method of travel in which the transportation is specially leased or hired for members of a group or association: a charter flight to Europe.
- that can be leased or hired for exclusive or private use: a charter boat for deep-sea fishing.
- done or held in accordance with a charter: a charter school.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Duvetdu•vet (do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
Exchangeex•change (iks chānj′),USA pronunciation v., -changed, -chang•ing, n.
- to give up (something) for something else;
part with for some equivalent;
change for another.
- to replace (returned merchandise) with an equivalent or something else: Most stores will allow the purchaser to exchange goods.
- to give and receive reciprocally;
interchange: to exchange blows; to exchange gifts.
- to part with in return for some equivalent;
transfer for a recompense;
barter: to exchange goods with foreign countries.
- to capture (an enemy piece) in return for a capture by the opponent generally of pieces of equal value.
- to make an exchange;
engage in bartering, replacing, or substituting one thing for another.
- to pass or be taken in exchange or as an equivalent.
- the act, process, or an instance of exchanging: The contesting nations arranged for an exchange of prisoners; money in exchange for services.
- something that is given or received in exchange or substitution for something else: The car was a fair exchange.
- a place for buying and selling commodities, securities, etc., typically open only to members.
- a central office or central station: a telephone exchange.
- the method or system by which debits and credits in different places are settled without the actual transfer of money, by means of bills of exchange representing money values.
- the discharge of obligations in different places by the transfer of credits.
- the amount or percentage charged for exchanging money, collecting a draft, etc.
- the reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money, as in the currencies of two different countries.
- the giving or receiving of a sum of money in one place for a bill ordering the payment of an equivalent sum in another.
- See exchange rate.
- the amount of the difference in value between two or more currencies, or between the values of the same currency at two or more places.
- the checks, drafts, etc., exchanged at a clearinghouse.
- a reciprocal capture of pieces of equivalent value by opponents in a single series of moves.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Charter Club Duvet #4 Exchange. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1066 x 1066. This photo's file size is only 85 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Charter Club Duvet.
Are you still while in the feeling to prepare while in the home were dirty? Should be challenging? Cooking is definitely an exercise that entails sensations. If you should be experiencing unpleasant consequently of the atmosphere of the kitchen, Charter Club Duvet could be calculated in case your recipes is likewise severe. Maintaining your kitchen to keep it clean and tidy isn't a matter that is easy.
Make Racks For Electronics. Create so you are easyto classify them a sheet that may store related materials. If they require back, accumulation of similar objects in a single place accomplish and will simplify the search.
Particularly if your kitchen gear is already overcrowding and much. Herbs and and of course the meals materials are spread. You will be missing the cooking temper, should you not set a great Charter Club Duvet program. Even if pressured, you'll be able to taste the cuisine isn't as expected. You will need a program in a kitchen that is efficient. Cooking equipment, food substances and herbs not just to become saved efficiently and safely but also within easy reach. How-to? Let us appear together.