Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Estateses•tate (i stāt′),USA pronunciation n., v., -tat•ed, -tat•ing.
- a piece of landed property, esp. one of large extent with an elaborate house on it: to have an estate in the country.
- property or possessions.
- the legal position or status of an owner, considered with respect to property owned in land or other things.
- the degree or quantity of interest that a person has in land with respect to the nature of the right, its duration, or its relation to the rights of others.
- interest, ownership, or property in land or other things.
- the property of a deceased person, a bankrupt, etc., viewed as an aggregate.
- a housing development.
- a period or condition of life: to attain to man's estate.
- a major political or social group or class, esp. one once having specific political powers, as the clergy, nobles, and commons in France or the lords spiritual, lords temporal, and commons in England.
- condition or circumstances with reference to worldly prosperity, estimation, etc.;
social status or rank.
- [Obs.]pomp or state.
- [Obs.]high social status or rank.
- [Obs.]to establish in or as in an estate.
Apartmenta•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Finderfind•er (fīn′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that finds.
- a range finder.
- Also called viewfinder. a camera part or attachment enabling a photographer to determine what will be included in the picture.
- [Astron.]a small, wide-angled telescope attached to a larger one for locating objects to be studied.
- a person or firm that acts as agent in initiating a business transaction.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Country Garden Estates #3 Apartment Finder. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 760 x 570. This attachment's file size is only 63 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Country Garden Estates.
The sack is actually a crucial a part of your property and where spent lots of your own time. Therefore it is extremely important that it is provided by you with large preference. Additionally it's also wise to make sure that the furniture relative to your room's theme.
In case you have a look at accessories, it would be considered a good plan where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture that'll match your allowance to find out. If you should be trying to find Country Garden Estates furniture then the great thing is always to discover a web based store that carries it at a very inexpensive discount. As well as the best aspect is before you make your decision, you can also assess the price tag on furniture.
It is also possible that better choices will be found by you online than in furniture outlets. Though looking for your bedroom gear take into account to look at additional considerations that accompany it for example linens, pillowcases and stuff like that. These will also be generally for sale in the retailer that is exact same.