Acidac•id (as′id),USA pronunciation n.
- a compound usually having a sour taste and capable of neutralizing alkalis and reddening blue litmus paper, containing hydrogen that can be replaced by a metal or an electropositive group to form a salt, or containing an atom that can accept a pair of electrons from a base. Acids are proton donors that yield hydronium ions in water solution, or electron-pair acceptors that combine with electron-pair donors or bases.
- a substance with a sour taste.
- something, as a remark or piece of writing, that is sharp, sour, or ill-natured: His criticism was pure acid.
- See LSD (def. 2).
- put on the acid, [Australian Slang.]to importune someone, as for money, sexual favors, or confidential information.
- belonging or pertaining to acids or the anhydrides of acids.
- having only a part of the hydrogen of an acid replaced by a metal or its equivalent: an acid phosphate.
- having a pH value of less than 7. Cf. alkaline (def. 4).
- sharp or biting to the taste;
tasting like vinegar;
sour: acid fruits.
- sharp, biting, or ill-natured in mood, manner, etc.: an acid remark; an acid wit.
- containing much silica.
- noting, pertaining to, or made by a process in which the lining of the furnace, or the slag that is present, functions as an acid in high-temperature reactions in taking electrons from oxide ions: usually a siliceous material, as sand or ganister. Cf. basic (def. 3).
Stainstain (stān),USA pronunciation n.
- a discoloration produced by foreign matter having penetrated into or chemically reacted with a material;
a spot not easily removed.
- a natural spot or patch of color different from that of the basic color, as on the body of an animal.
- a cause of reproach;
blemish: a stain on one's reputation.
- coloration produced by a dye that penetrates a substance, as wood.
- a dye made into a solution for coloring woods, textiles, etc.
- a reagent or dye used in treating a specimen for microscopic examination.
- to discolor with spots or streaks of foreign matter.
- to bring reproach or dishonor upon;
- to sully with guilt or infamy;
- to color or dye (wood, cloth, etc.) by any of various processes that change or react with the substance chemically.
- to color with something that penetrates the substance.
- to treat (a microscopic specimen) with some reagent or dye in order to color the whole or parts and so give distinctness, contrast of tissues, etc.
- to produce a stain.
- to become stained;
take a stain: This fabric stains easily.
stain′a•bil′i•ty, stain′a•ble•ness, n.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Hello there, this picture is about Marbled Acid Stain Patio (ordinary Acid Stained Patio #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 787 x 1049. This post's file size is only 154 KB. If You want to save This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Acid Stained Patio.
Along with changing the shelf, employ some aspects within older residences, as an example, the choice of trendy couch cushions, wallhangings fashion pop-art, or possibly a container of vibrant bottles. Choose which may have versions of clear collections, texture and bolder colors. Blend those two types in one single spot. Eg adjustment of furniture that is vintage with upholstery that is more modern.
It could additionally incorporate with numerous outdated table seats minimalist. Materials such as tables garden / rooftop, big potted flowers also can enhance the sweetness of the interior of the house that is old is not such as a household nowadays. Space's department sometimes seems peculiar. Eg so ample family area, as the bedroom is extremely slim.
Consequently may be the home which can be lengthy. Well, it is possible to workaround this by switching capabilities or adding a Marbled Acid Stain Patio (ordinary Acid Stained Patio #4) in an area that is also extensive. As an example all the kitchen along with bedroom, while 1 / 2 of the room used being a storage