Doesdoes1 (dōz),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of doe.
does2 (duz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of do 1.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Thicknessthick•ness (thik′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- the state or quality of being thick.
- the measure of the smallest dimension of a solid figure: a board of two-inch thickness.
- the thick part or body of something: the thickness of the leg.
- a layer, stratum, or ply: three thicknesses of cloth.
- to bring (a piece, as a board) to a uniform thickness.
Mattermat•ter (mat′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the substance or substances of which any physical object consists or is composed: the matter of which the earth is made.
- physical or corporeal substance in general, whether solid, liquid, or gaseous, esp. as distinguished from incorporeal substance, as spirit or mind, or from qualities, actions, and the like.
- something that occupies space.
- a particular kind of substance: coloring matter.
- a situation, state, affair, or business: a trivial matter.
- an amount or extent reckoned approximately: a matter of 10 miles.
- something of consequence: matter for serious thought.
- importance or significance: decisions of little matter.
trouble (usually prec. by the): There is something the matter.
- ground, reason, or cause: a matter for complaint.
- the material or substance of a discourse, book, etc., often as distinguished from its form.
- things put down in words, esp. printed: reading matter.
- things sent by mail: postal matter.
- a substance discharged by a living body, esp. pus.
- that which by integrative organization forms chemical substances and living things.
- [Aristotelianism.]that which relates to form as potentiality does to actuality.
- statement or allegation.
- material for work;
- type set up.
- [Christian Science.]the concept of substance shaped by the limitations of the human mind.
- a matter of life and death, something of vital or crucial importance.
- as a matter of fact, in reality;
in fact: As a matter of fact, there is no substance to that rumor.
- for that matter, as far as that is concerned;
as for that: For that matter, you are no better qualified to judge than I.Also, for the matter of that.
- no matter:
- regardless or irrespective of: We'll never finish on time, no matter how hard we work.
- it is unimportant;
it makes no difference: No matter, this string will do as well as any other.
- to be of importance;
signify: It matters little.
- to suppurate.
Choosechoose (cho̅o̅z),USA pronunciation v., chose;
cho•sen or ([Obs.]) chose;
- to select from a number of possibilities;
pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
- to prefer or decide (to do something): He chose to run for election.
- to want;
- (esp. in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something: I'll choose you to see who gets to bat first.
- to make a choice: He chose carefully.
- to be inclined: You may stay here, if you choose.
- (esp. in children's games) to decide, as by means of odd or even, who will do something: Let's choose to see who bats first.
- cannot choose but, cannot do otherwise than;
is or are obliged to: He cannot choose but obey.
- choose up:
- to select (players) for a contest or game: The boys chose up sides for the game.
- to select players for a contest or game: We have to choose up before we can play.
Memorymem•o•ry (mem′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.
- this faculty as possessed by a particular individual: to have a good memory.
- the act or fact of retaining and recalling impressions, facts, etc.;
recollection: to draw from memory.
- the length of time over which recollection extends: a time within the memory of living persons.
- a mental impression retained;
a recollection: one's earliest memories.
- the reputation of a person or thing, esp. after death;
fame: a ruler of beloved memory.
- the state or fact of being remembered.
- a person, thing, event, fact, etc., remembered.
- commemorative remembrance;
commemoration: a monument in memory of Columbus.
- the ability of certain materials to return to an original shape after deformation.
- Also called computer memory, storage.
- the capacity of a computer to store information subject to recall.
- the components of the computer in which such information is stored.
- the step in the classical preparation of a speech in which the wording is memorized.
- [Cards.]concentration (def. 7).
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Toppertop•per (top′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that tops.
- a woman's loose, usually lightweight topcoat, esp. one that is knee-length or shorter.
- [Informal.]See top hat.
- capper (def. 2).
- [Brit. Slang.]an excellent or well-liked person or thing.
Hello peoples, this post is about Does Mattress Thickness Matter #4 Choose A Memory Foam Topper. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1500 x 1155. This image's file size is only 186 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Does Mattress Thickness Matter.
the newly married couple to perform the home has picked Does Mattress Thickness Matter. In addition to its modern design but nonetheless basic, this stand been due to several rewards such as might be employed as a method of collecting together your family, a young childis learning, a spot to put your kitchen equipment and so forth.
This stand is generally in conjunction with amini home but can also be positioned on another place. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than additional table due to its size that is small. There is no harm in listening to some layout multifunctional club table below for creativity, if you'd like to buy this table.
This stand includes natural or metallic color including grey, white or dark. Seats are utilized too basic and never excessive using the quantity of 3 seats. Because the measurement isn't too big, this stand is only useful for eating alone and speaking. Resources used glass or ie metal.
The Does Mattress Thickness Matter #4 Choose A Memory Foam Topper suitable for kitchen space's modern type. This mini table has a form that is square that is streamlined to create it look more respectable for a dynamic pair that is young. Thus didn't spend much time a young pair who're super busy contemporary platforms are also more easily handled and cleaned.
The Does Mattress Thickness Matter #4 Choose A Memory Foam Topper suitable for natural type of home place. This natural stand features a square shape that is thicker than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural impact. This stand mixes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops wider so that it can be used to put fruits products for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be slim using a spherical or rectangular legs are small and slender in order to prevent the impression of rigidity in the home.