Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Bottombot•tom (bot′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top: the bottom of a hill; the bottom of a page.
- the under or lower side;
underside: the bottom of a typewriter.
- the ground under any body of water: the bottom of the sea.
- Usually, bottoms. Also called bottom land. [Phys. Geog.]low alluvial land next to a river.
- the part of a hull between the bilges, including the keel.
- the part of a hull that is immersed at all times.
- the cargo space in a vessel.
- a cargo vessel.
- the seat of a chair.
- [Informal.]the buttocks;
- the fundamental part;
- bottoms, (used with a pl. v.) the trousers of a pair of pajamas.
- the working part of a plow, comprising the plowshare, landside, and moldboard.
- the cause;
basis: Try getting to the bottom of the problem.
- the second half of an inning.
- the last three players in the batting order.
- lowest limit, esp. of dignity, status, or rank: When people sink that low, they're bound to reach the bottom soon.
- Usually, bottoms. the heaviest, least volatile fraction of petroleum, left behind in distillation after more volatile fractions are driven off.
- at bottom, in reality;
fundamentally: They knew at bottom that they were only deceiving themselves.Also, at the bottom.
- bottoms up, (used interjectionally to urge the downing of one's drink).
- to furnish with a bottom.
- to base or found (usually fol. by on or upon).
- to discover the full meaning of (something);
- to bring (a submarine) to rest on the ocean floor: They had to bottom the sub until the enemy cruisers had passed by.
- to be based;
- to strike against the bottom or end;
reach the bottom.
- (of an automotive vehicle) to sink vertically, as when bouncing after passing over a bump, so that the suspension reaches the lower limit of its motion: The car bottomed too easily on the bumpy road.
- bottom out, to reach the lowest state or level: The declining securities market finally bottomed out and began to rise.
- of or pertaining to the bottom or a bottom.
- located on or at the bottom: I want the bottom book in the stack.
- lowest: bottom prices.
- living near or on the bottom: A flounder is a bottom fish.
- fundamental: the bottom cause.
- bet one's bottom dollar:
- to wager the last of one's money or resources.
- to be positive or assured: You can bet your bottom dollar that something will prevent us from leaving on time.
Hello guys, this photo is about Heavy Duty Automatic Door Bottom (superior Door Bottom Sound Proof #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 592 x 592. It's file size is only 24 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Door Bottom Sound Proof.
You're not. Every home manager of furniture in need because of their houses. This is the reason you can find plenty of choices in stores. It is important for one to make sure all the goods you choose according to your home along with your budget. Conventional furniture can cost extremely expensive.
Consequently, you ought not overlook of utilising the furniture, the possibility. Advertisements in local magazines in addition to property income and cd stores frequently may have some good furnishings. You can have the furniture if required reupholstered. By pursuing these tips you're able to save plenty of cash.
Look for Door Bottom Sound Proof that's not tough nontraditional in the event that you set them outdoors. Verify the weak welds and fittings. Dismiss them, if you learn a weld that looks actually potentially poor and uncover furniture that's strong. Each outdoor furniture you choose should really be ready to resist nature's elements to become exposed for quite some time.