Slideslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Slide Background ( Factory Direct Patios #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 800 x 532. It's file size is only 117 KB. If You desired to save This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Factory Direct Patios.
The Slide Background ( Factory Direct Patios #6) can be a focal point in the room were excellent. It can be covered by you with tile, timber, steel, or rock with regards to the kitchen as well as the look's design you need. One of these will be the home Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made of aluminum, stone and hardwood. The backsplash is manufactured inside an extensive strip that shields the wall behind the cooker and put in a gorgeous focal point's kind.
A wide variety of colors, shapes and sizes in one type of ceramic make this material be flexible. Here are some possibilities backsplash. Because it provides a unique style and luxury for the home, specially pebble rock backsplash is more popular. The color might be grey or white jewel or possibly a unique overall. If you like a sleek surface, jewel might be tiled or platter.
Backsplash made stretching usually uses your kitchen collection in choosing the Slide Background ( Factory Direct Patios #6) for kitchen. Materials which are simply cleaned typically be one of the standards for supplies for that backsplash's variety. Supplies popular are ceramics. Ceramic stays a very popular option among customers.
For the substance, wood is rarely utilized in the kitchen backsplash because of the adverse impression of the water contrary to the wood's style. Nevertheless, some contemporary kitchens remain currently applying timber for decor backsplash. Lumber will give the kitchen a rustic feel or simply include a contemporary minimalist style and temperature.