Awesomeawe•some (ô′səm),USA pronunciation adj.
- inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
- showing or characterized by awe.
- very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Liftinglift (lift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to move or bring (something) upward from the ground or other support to a higher position;
- to raise or direct upward: He lifted his arm in a gesture of farewell; to lift one's head.
- to remove or rescind by an official act, as a ban, curfew, or tax: a court decision to lift the ban on strikes by teachers.
- to stop or put an end to (a boycott, blockade, etc.): The citizenry will have to conserve food and water until the siege against the city is lifted.
- to hold up or display on high.
- to raise in rank, condition, estimation, etc.;
elevate or exalt (sometimes used reflexively): His first book lifted him from obscurity. By hard work they lifted themselves from poverty.
- to make audible or louder, as the voice or something voiced: The congregation lifted their voices in song.
- to transfer from one setting to another: For the protagonist of the new play, the author has lifted a character from an early novel.
- to plagiarize: Whole passages had been lifted from another book.
- to steal: His wallet was lifted on the crowded subway.
- airlift (def. 5).
- to remove (plants and tubers) from the ground, as after harvest or for transplanting.
- [Horol.](of an escape wheel) to move (a pallet) by moving along the outer, oblique face.
- to pay off (a mortgage, promissory note, etc.).
- [Golf.]to pick up (the ball), as to move it from an unplayable lie.
- to perform a surgical face lifting on.
- to transfer (measurements and the like) from a drawing, model, etc., to a piece being built.
- to form (a template) according to a drawing, model, etc.
- to cease temporarily from directing (fire or bombardment) on an objective or area: They lifted the fire when the infantry began to advance.
- [Fox Hunting.]to take (hounds) from the line of a fox to where it has just been seen.
- to go up;
yield to upward pressure: The box is too heavy to lift. The lid won't lift.
- to pull or strain upward in the effort to raise something: to lift at a heavy weight.
- to move upward or rise;
rise and disperse, as clouds or fog.
- (of rain) to stop temporarily.
- to rise to view above the horizon when approached, as land seen from the sea.
- the act of lifting, raising, or rising: the lift of a hand.
- the distance that anything rises or is raised: a lift of 20 feet between canal locks.
- a lifting or raising force: A kite depends on the wind to act as its lift.
- the weight, load, or quantity lifted.
- an act or instance of helping to climb or mount: He gave her a lift onto the wagon.
- a ride in a vehicle, esp. one given to a pedestrian: Can you give me a lift across town?
- a feeling of exaltation or uplift: Their visit gave me quite a lift.
- assistance or aid: The fund-raiser's successful efforts proved a great lift for the organization.
- a device or apparatus for lifting: a hydraulic lift.
- a movement in which a dancer, skater, etc., lifts up his partner.
- See ski lift.
- See chair lift.
- elevator (def. 2).
- any device used to lift or elevate, as a dumbwaiter or hoist.
- a theft.
- a rise or elevation of ground.
- the component of the aerodynamic force exerted by the air on an airfoil, having a direction perpendicular to the direction of motion and causing an aircraft to stay aloft.
- the capacity of a cargo ship measured in dead-weight tons.
- See topping lift.
- one of the layers of leather forming the heel of a boot or shoe.
- a special arch support built or inserted into footwear.
- the slice or thickness of ore mined in one operation.
- the height of the quantity of concrete poured into a form at one time.
- [Naval Archit.]any of the horizontal planks forming a type of half model(lift′ mod′el), able to be removed and measured as a guide to laying out the water lines of the vessel at full scale.
- [Typesetting.]fat (def. 25).
- the quantity of paper loaded into or removed from a press or other printing machine at one time.
- the displacement of a pallet by an escape wheel that has been unlocked.
- the angle through which the pallet passes when so displaced.
- airlift (defs. 1–3).
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello peoples, this photo is about Awesome Folding Weight Lifting Bench #6 View Larger. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2355 x 2394. This picture's file size is just 233 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Folding Weight Lifting Bench.
Produce or the bedrooms were used to cook food, that perception of your kitchen. Since the Awesome Folding Weight Lifting Bench #6 View Larger can be a spot to make and put anything carelessly due to the effects of the rush of cooking were burned a such like, so it can be claimed the kitchen is one room that's usually dirty and messy.
Certainly you will experience relaxed cooking, in case your Awesome Folding Weight Lifting Bench #6 View Larger seems clean and tidy. Having a cozy kitchen, cooking is enjoyable, as the flavor of food is dependent upon individuals who're cooking's disposition and also the result would be the maximum that the dishes can taste better.
Layout your kitchen in to a minimalist kitchen, use your creative part to style a minimalist kitchen in your house, as the minimalist kitchen can be a kitchen that is equipped with a kitchen set plus a large amount of kitchen units as possible utilize to place a cooking tools. So you no further need to develop a hook or hook in your home for a minimalist kitchen is comprehensive.
So it is today lots of kitchens that have a fascinating type with a range of furniture for cooking equipment over a standard base so as or holding goods never to falter. Maybe for some people the most easy way to prepare the cooking equipment in the home is always to put in a hook or catch to maintain some cooking products which can be put.