AmericaA•mer•i•ca (ə mer′i kə),USA pronunciation n.
- See United States.
- See North America.
- See South America.
- Also called the Americas. North and South America, considered together.
Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Hello there, this photo is about America S Test Kitchen #3 The Wilbur. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1200 x 628. It's file size is only 77 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at here: America S Test Kitchen.
Before speaking about America S Test Kitchen #3 The Wilbur, on deciding on the best furniture for the home we would like to discuss some tips. First, choose proportionally sized furniture. Inside the variety of furniture in the living room minimalist type's inside 45 or 36 ought to be held healthy using the family room minimalist's dimension. Must pick a couch and modest coffeetable were in and comfy tranquility together with the area.
The principle difficulty inside America S Test Kitchen's layout are normal to middle-class people in the capital is area that is restricted. But don't fear as it can be circumvented by choosing furniture and the right decor. Two important things you should look at to be able to demarcate your familyis solitude before planning your living room could be the bedroom is not disturbed.
Work with a mirror. Setting a big reflection in the family area additionally provides the impression be treated.
Select brightly colored wall colour. This will provide the impression of space becomes obvious wider-than dim colors.
Use carpet. In a few houses you will not really look for a couch but carpet that is gentle to receive visitors while fashion residences sit large as Japanese-.