Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Stormstorm (stôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a disturbance of the normal condition of the atmosphere, manifesting itself by winds of unusual force or direction, often accompanied by rain, snow, hail, thunder, and lightning, or flying sand or dust.
- a heavy fall of rain, snow, or hail, or a violent outbreak of thunder and lightning, unaccompanied by strong winds.
- Also called violent storm. a wind of 64–72 mph (29–32 m/sec).
- a violent military assault on a fortified place, strong position, or the like.
- a heavy or sudden volley or discharge: a storm of criticism; a storm of bullets.
- a violent disturbance of affairs, as a civil, political, social, or domestic commotion.
- a violent outburst or outbreak of expression: a storm of applause.
- [Informal.]See storm window.
- storm in a teacup. See teacup (def. 3).
- (of the wind or weather) to blow with unusual force, or to rain, snow, hail, etc., esp. with violence (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It stormed all day.
- to rage or complain with violence or fury: He stormed angrily at me.
- to deliver a violent attack or fire, as with artillery: The troops stormed against the garrison.
- to rush to an assault or attack: The tanks stormed towards the city.
- to rush angrily: to storm out of a room.
- to subject to or as if to a storm: The salesman stormed them with offers.
- to utter or say with angry vehemence: The strikers stormed their demands.
- to attack or assault (persons, places, or things): to storm a fortress.
Sheltershel•ter (shel′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- something beneath, behind, or within which a person, animal, or thing is protected from storms, missiles, adverse conditions, etc.;
- the protection or refuge afforded by such a thing: He took shelter in a nearby barn.
- protection from blame, incrimination, etc.
- a dwelling place or home considered as a refuge from the elements: Everyone's basic needs are food, clothing, and shelter.
- a building serving as a temporary refuge or residence for homeless persons, abandoned animals, etc.
- [Finance.]See tax shelter.
- to be a shelter for;
afford shelter to: The old barn sheltered him from the rain.
- to provide with a shelter;
place under cover.
- to protect, as by shelter;
take under one's protection: Parents should not try to shelter their children from normal childhood disappointments.
- [Finance.]to invest (money) in a tax shelter.
- to take shelter;
find a refuge: He sheltered in a barn.
- [Finance.]to invest money in a tax shelter.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Installationin•stal•la•tion (in′stə lā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- something installed, as machinery or apparatus placed in position or connected for use.
- the act of installing.
- the fact of being installed.
- any more or less permanent post, camp, station, base, or the like, for the support or carrying on of military activities.
Howdy , this post is about Garage Floor Storm Shelter #5 The Installation Process Typically Takes 1-2 Days.. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1164 x 873. It's file size is only 149 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Garage Floor Storm Shelter.
The Garage Floor Storm Shelter #5 The Installation Process Typically Takes 1-2 Days. is the major furniture in a bedroom, which helped determine the highlight house. The wall behind the mattress, where we usually fit the top, can be an aside substantial potential to become developed into an attractive part. One of the ways is by adding a to process them on the bed's scalp or the prejudice is known as the headboard.
Bring Surfaces As Headboard: For those who have a place room that is modest, the theory is extremely suitable for you. You may get a new experience to the space but didn't happen, by drawingroom wall. Wallpaper With Frame: Perhaps design wallpaper too packed you should use it like a picture headboard if applied to the complete wall of the space. You just keep picture on some surfaces and give the wooden frame as an obstacle for the base of the wall colour.
Make a headboard itself answers are not less great with headboard marketed in retailers. You're able to express creativity and become ready to modify the headboard with all the experience of one's bedroom, by rendering it yourself. Here are some suggestions to produce the headboard itself.
Garage Floor Storm Shelter is one of many cosmetic components to your bedroom. the bedrooms tend to be atmosphere, although their headboard in your sleep can make problems convenient -headboard is quite costly. You do not need to worry, as there are many approaches to create you will do it yourself and a headboard own price isn't pricey.