Buybuy (bī),USA pronunciation v., bought, buy•ing, n.
- to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money;
- to acquire by exchange or concession: to buy favor with flattery.
- to hire or obtain the services of: The Yankees bought a new center fielder.
- to bribe: Most public officials cannot be bought.
- to be the monetary or purchasing equivalent of: Ten dollars buys less than it used to.
- [Chiefly Theol.]to redeem;
- [Cards.]to draw or be dealt (a card): He bought an ace.
- to accept or believe: I don't buy that explanation.
- to be deceived by: He bought the whole story.
- to be or become a purchaser.
- buy down, to lower or reduce (the mortgage interest rate) by means of a buy-down.
- buy in:
- to buy a supply of;
accumulate a stock of.
- to buy back one's own possession at an auction.
- to undertake a buy-in. Also, buy into.
- buy into, to purchase a share, interest, or membership in: They tried to buy into the club but were not accepted.
- buy it, [Slang.]to get killed: He bought it at Dunkirk.
- buy off, to get rid of (a claim, opposition, etc.) by payment;
purchase the noninterference of;
bribe: The corrupt official bought off those who might expose him.
- buy out, to secure all of (an owner or partner's) share or interest in an enterprise: She bought out an established pharmacist and is doing very well.
- buy up, to buy as much as one can of something or as much as is offered for sale: He bought up the last of the strawberries at the fruit market.
- an act or instance of buying.
- something bought or to be bought;
purchase: That coat was a sensible buy.
- a bargain: The couch was a real buy.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Gymgym ( jim),USA pronunciation n.
- a gymnasium.
- See physical education.
Hello folks, this attachment is about BRIGI: Buy Garden Shed Gym (attractive Gym Sheds #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 677 x 507. It's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Gym Sheds.
The house often has its character. Also with the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Do not want to alter the building's framework is toomuch, BRIGI: Buy Garden Shed Gym (attractive Gym Sheds #5) styles take on conventional pad.
Never questioned stunning, a result! In order to keep up with the character of a building, Kitchen's developer Alex Saint Architecture incorporating a home design in addition to the key building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, the UK will be the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is currently after dark stage of reconstruction. Rather than looking to copy the cottage's design, Alex St decided to develop one more home design that preserve the type with this home and will decrease the architectural change of the whole hotel.