Quiltingquilt•ing (kwil′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person who quilts.
- material for making quilts.
- a heavily padded wrapping, as for fragile cargo.
Boardboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Quilting Board ( Handkerchief Quilt Patterns #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 900 x 1048. It's file size is just 21 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Handkerchief Quilt Patterns.
The home generally has a unique personality. Furthermore with cottages or the cottage are found in the united kingdom. Don't wish to change the framework of the building is too much, Quilting Board ( Handkerchief Quilt Patterns #5) designs take on classic cottage.
Never expected attractive, an outcome! So that you can maintain the building's figure, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure introducing a home layout in addition to the main building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the UK could be the building involved.
Wish to carry the environment is comfortable and hot, the furniture has a comfortable white colour as his finishing. Storage and contemporary gear can be beautiful kitchen design suits that one. Moreover with up-lighting to illuminate the room during the night.
If you like the environment of the comfortable kitchen and in addition calm having an antique that is minor experience, then this Handkerchief Quilt Patterns with probably a terrific option for you. To acquire this design you make use of a wooden ground and can make cheap kitchen units an election which have pattern includes a sample. Applying pale hues brown with touches of bright and timber shades will make dinner while in the home with your family may experience hotter.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is currently at night stage of redevelopment. As opposed to wanting to copy the design of the pad, Alex Saint decided to create an additional home design which will minimize the whole lodge's architectural change and keep the character with this household.
The kitchen style inside the kind. Glass' use here's meant to be capable of manage the temp. While summer occurs, glass sliding gates can be exposed to offer fresh-air into the area. For there to be always a popular bond between the Quilting Board ( Handkerchief Quilt Patterns #5) with new home, surfaces utilizing the same substance having an external terrace.