HiltonHil•ton (hil′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- Conrad (Nicholson), 1887–1979, U.S. hotel owner and developer.
- James, 1900–54, English novelist.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
ColumbusCo•lum•bus (kə lum′bəs),USA pronunciation n.
- Christopher (Sp. Cristóbal Colón;
It. Cristoforo Colombo), 1446?–1506, Italian navigator in Spanish service: traditionally considered the discoverer of America 1492.
- a city in and the capital of Ohio, in the central part. 564,871.
- a city in W Georgia. 169,441.
- a city in central Indiana. 30,292.
- a city in E Mississippi. 27,383.
- a city in E Nebraska. 17,328.
GaGa (gä),USA pronunciation n.
- a Kwa language of Ghana, spoken in Accra and vicinity.
- Gamblers Anonymous.
- See General American.
- general of the army.
- Georgia (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Ga, [Symbol, Chem.]
- General Agent.
- General Assembly.
- Also, g.a., G/A [Insurance.]general average.
Jobsjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Hi , this blog post is about Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Ga Jobs (lovely Hilton Garden Inn Columbus #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1774 x 1200. It's file size is only 268 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Hilton Garden Inn Columbus.
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Ga Jobs (lovely Hilton Garden Inn Columbus #4) could possibly be unfamiliar to place pal. But decide kitchen backsplash's content and truly pick the layout can be an activity that really must be completed so your home pal rooang appear cross-eyed and awesome! Often your kitchen backsplash product that's commonly used is ceramic. Listed here is impressive kitchen backsplash tile is unique! Let us see!
Home backsplash frequently located on the wall is employed as being a kitchen sink place. Since generally in the area of the kitchen drain would have been a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking fat and wouldbe very bad if it splashes to the walls of the home, therefore it is given as being a kitchen backsplash alternative along with decorating decorations in the home. Kitchen backsplash tile is extremely very floral design with minimalist-style home.
The grey color is quite attached to minimalist modern style Hilton Garden Inn Columbus or the area design. Thus also is used within the home. With contemporary home design that was trendy, kitchen backsplash tile were chosen which have a pattern similar to natural jewel with dull shades-of shade to be able to match the setting in the kitchen. Home backsplash that the kitchen wall was applied throughout by this time starting from your sink to storage.