Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Antique Marble Fireplace Mantel ( Antique Marble Fireplace Mantels For Sale #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 720 x 585. This photo's file size is only 85 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Antique Marble Fireplace Mantels For Sale.
Everybody knows that Antique Marble Fireplace Mantel ( Antique Marble Fireplace Mantels For Sale #1) coloring is among the most significant components to make a lovely room layout. Shade is definitely an indispensable portion for decorating, remodeling or producing patterns, thus choosing the shades that are right have to be considered. As stated in the last guide, the colour can drive influence on belief, feeling and interaction.
Consequently, you should pay special interest in selecting the most appropriate color to your family bedrooms. The sack is a position where we sleep, a retreat where we sleep perhaps, or whenever we are tired, tired of the everyday regime when we are ill. The bed room will be the area wherever we wanted remain quiet, examine a favorite novel or just to be alone. Areas must be a location that can make us feel not uncomfortable.
Picking a color scheme that you make you feel not many uncomfortable and like may be the most critical matter that you need to consider. Don't neglect to ensure that whatsoever color mix you choose must correspond to every aspect within your room.
This color is really mixes perfectly with the color palate and accessories found in this bedroom hopefully room design with color possibilities above might help you assess your own house on a color palette that's most comfortable for you.The rooms are smartly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate shade.
Antique Marble Fireplace Mantels For Sale can be cool colors for your room when coupled with all the proper accent hues like shades-of silver, lightblue green. Glistening extras can make your place more stunning and tranquil. It's the usage of orange coloring was spot on, not soothing although too vivid and it is the top coloring for your bedroom.
Due to the function of the bedroom's importance, you want to share the very best bedroom designs. We ought to choose color and the layout that can make us realize peace of mind and comfort. A room layout that will encourage tranquility in a busy morning. You'll view having a place with great Antique Marble Fireplace Mantel ( Antique Marble Fireplace Mantels For Sale #1) shade can be quite a luxury alone.