This post about Air Traffic Controller Chairs have 8 photos , they are Air Traffic Controller Chairs #1 Air Traffic Control Room Consoles, The Maastricht Area Control Room., Air Traffic Controller Chairs Photo Gallery #3 NEWS UK-Irish Air Traffic Controllers Collaborate To Reduce Delays And Airline Fuel Burn | AIRLIVE.net, ACTEA ATC GESAB, Bodybilt 10 Point Posture Control, Awesome Air Traffic Controller Chairs #6 Air Traffic Controller Chairs, D&G Office Interiors Ltd. - WordPress.com, Sit-Stand Evans Consoles : Alaris Low Profile Tower : ATC Control Room Solution. Here are the images:
The post about Air Traffic Controller Chairs was posted at March 14, 2018 at 11:36 am. This article is published in the Chair category. Air Traffic Controller Chairs is tagged with Air Traffic Controller Chairs, Air, Traffic, Controller, Chairs..
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Traffictraf•fic (traf′ik),USA pronunciation n., v., -ficked, -fick•ing.
- the movement of vehicles, ships, persons, etc., in an area, along a street, through an air lane, over a water route, etc.: the heavy traffic on Main Street.
- the vehicles, persons, etc., moving in an area, along a street, etc.
- the transportation of goods for the purpose of trade, by sea, land, or air: ships of traffic.
buying and selling;
- trade between different countries or places;
- the business done by a railroad or other carrier in the transportation of freight or passengers.
- the aggregate of freight, passengers, telephone or telegraph messages, etc., handled, esp. in a given period.
- communication, dealings, or contact between persons or groups: traffic between the Democrats and the Republicans.
- mutual exchange or communication: traffic in ideas.
- trade in some specific commodity or service, often of an illegal nature: the vast traffic in narcotics.
traf ′fick•er, n.
- to carry on traffic, trade, or commercial dealings.
- to trade or deal in a specific commodity or service, often of an illegal nature (usually fol. by in): to traffic in opium.
traf ′fic•less, adj.
Controllercon•trol•ler (kən trō′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- an employee, often an officer, of a business firm who checks expenditures, finances, etc.;
- a person who regulates, directs, or restrains.
- [Brit. Aeron.]a dispatcher.
- a regulating mechanism;
- Also called control unit, processor. the key component of a peripheral device, as a terminal, printer, or external storage unit, that contains the circuitry necessary to interpret and execute instructions fed into the device.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Before discussing Air Traffic Controller Chairs, we'd prefer to speak about some recommendations on make counter up in your bedroom. Be sure to choose a table that is dressing with capability that is ideal. Air Traffic Controller Chairs can be used for you personally who wish to change the look of the constitute bedroom.
Feces will be the proper decision for a coupled with dressing table, in addition to practical as it could be included under the underneath the bureau, ottoman also provides the effect of sunshine.
In Air Traffic Controller Chairs's perception that you just need to be able to accommodate every one of the needs such as scents, components series, before 'trappings' tools makeup products. Generally speaking, extra light is required by desks. This is circumvented by placing a wall light about the remaining and right-side mirror or by the addition of a tiny bulb at across the mirror.