Comfort Suites World Golf Village have 9 photos , they are Booking.com, Gallery Image Of This Property, Comfort Suites World Golf Village #3 Gallery Image Of This Property, Gallery Image Of This Property, Exterior Featured Image ., St. Augustine Record, Lovely Comfort Suites World Golf Village #7 Gallery Image Of This Property, Attractive Comfort Suites World Golf Village #8 Booking.com, Gallery Image Of This Property. Below are the photos:
The image about Comfort Suites World Golf Village was published at January 5, 2018 at 6:07 am. This article is uploaded under the Comforter category. Comfort Suites World Golf Village is labelled with Comfort Suites World Golf Village, Comfort, Suites, World, Golf, Village..
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Suitessuite (swēt or, for 3 often, so̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of things forming a series or set.
- a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
- a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
- a company of followers or attendants;
a train or retinue.
- an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
- an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
- a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
Worldworld (wûrld),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
- (often cap.) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.
- the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.
the human race;
humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
- the public generally: The whole world knows it.
- the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world worships success.
- a particular class of people, with common interests, aims, etc.: the fashionable world.
- any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it: a child's world; the world of dreams; the insect world.
- everything that exists;
- any complex whole conceived as resembling the universe: the world of the microcosm.
- one of the three general groupings of physical nature: animal world; mineral world; vegetable world.
- any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come.
- Often, worlds. a great deal: That vacation was worlds of fun.
- any indefinitely great expanse.
- any heavenly body: the starry worlds.
- bring into the world:
- to give birth to;
bear: My grandmother brought nine children into the world.
- to deliver (a baby): the doctor brought many children into the world.
- come into the world, to be born: Her first child came into the world in June.
- for all the world:
- for any consideration, however great: She wouldn't come to visit us for all the world.
- in every respect;
precisely: You look for all the world like my Aunt Mary.
- in the world:
- at all;
ever: I never in the world would have believed such an obvious lie.
- from among all possibilities: Where in the world did you find that hat?
- on top of the world. See top 1 (def. 25).
- out of this or the world, exceptional;
fine: The chef prepared a roast duck that was out of this world.
- set the world on fire, to achieve great fame and success: He didn't seem to be the type to set the world on fire.
- think the world of, to like or admire greatly: His coworkers think the world of him.
- world without end, for all eternity;
Golfgolf (golf, gôlf;[Brit.]also gof ),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which clubs with wooden or metal heads are used to hit a small, white ball into a number of holes, usually 9 or 18, in succession, situated at various distances over a course having natural or artificial obstacles, the object being to get the ball into each hole in as few strokes as possible.
- a word used in communications to represent the letter G.
- to play golf.
Villagevil•lage (vil′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small community or group of houses in a rural area, larger than a hamlet and usually smaller than a town, and sometimes (as in parts of the U.S.) incorporated as a municipality.
- the inhabitants of such a community collectively.
- a group of animal dwellings resembling a village: a gopher village.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a village: village life.
vil′lage•y, vil′lag•y, adj.
The house typically has its own character. Also using cottages or the pad can be found in britain. Do not need to change the building's composition is too much, Comfort Suites World Golf Village types and classic pad compete.
Never asked an outcome, gorgeous! So that you can keep up with the personality of the building, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Architecture putting a home design apart from the primary building. The end result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, great britain may be the building in question.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and is now past renovation's stage. Instead of wanting to simulate the cottage's type, Alex Saint decided to construct an additional kitchen layout that can decrease the complete lodge's architectural change and sustain the type of this property.